Competition Bellydance Professional (Closed)
Competition Bellydance Professional
In order to compete you must be signed up for at least one workshop at the festival. The entrance fee for one category is 150 SEK. Entrance in one category is included in all passes.
Your dance should be no longer than 2:30 minutes. We will check when you send the music so please make sure it is the right length. (All music files must be received by February 1st, 2020.) If your music includes a drum solo, the drum solo part should be no more than 50 % of the song.
The judges will look at choreography, technique, artistry, expression, costuming, creativity, and more.
There is a maximum of 10 people in each category so do not hesitate to register to reserve your spot.
If you have won free competition entrance (as winner of another festival’s competition), this is valid until December 31st, 2019. If you have not yet registered at that time, you lose your spot.
In general, you are amateur level if:
- You do not get paid regularly for teaching or performing
- You have never competed in a professional bellydance contest
You are professional level if:
- You are a teacher or regularly get paid for performing
- You usually compete in professional level bellydance contests
- We only accept card payment , which has to be done during your booking process.
- You will find that option at the end of the registration process! If you finished without paying with card, you will find the link to card payment in your confirmation email. Please do the payment right away. All bookings without card payment within 24 hours, will be cancelled. Thank you!