Scandinavinan Open WCS 2023
Scandinavian Open WCS 2023
Featuring our amazing PRO Staff
- Benji Schwimmer
- Ben Morris & Victoria Henk
- Maxence Martin & Virginie Grondin
- Thibault & Nicole Ramirez
- Maxime & Torri Zzaoui
- Please give us a few days to process your registration.
- For couple registrations - make only ONE registration per couple.
- Of course you can also register without a partner. For single applicants we will accept your application as soon as someone with the opposite dance role has registered. Until then you will be put on a waiting list.
- 3 social dance parties (Friday- Sunday)
- Friday - Sunday’s Workshops
- Possibility to compete J&J and Strictly (separate fee will apply depending on competition)
- 1850 sek (Lightning Bird) - First 100 sold passes
- 2050 sek (Early Bird) - Next 150 sold passes
- 2250 sek (Normal Bird) - Until sold out
Please note: when registering you will see the maximum price without any discounts. Later when you are accepted you will get your potential discounts.
- Level 1-2 - Newcomer
- Level 3 - Novice
- Level 4 - Intermediate (This level requires 16 novice points or more in WSDC)
- Level 5 - Advanced / All-Star (This level requires 30 intermediate points or more in WSDC)
- Level 6 - All-Star (at least 1 All-star or champion point)
*You have the possibility to audition for level 4 and 5 if you do not have the WSDC requirements.
Terms for booking: https://snowcs.se/terms/
Snow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/602894731661045
- Registration for the event is binding 14 days after you have been accepted to the event. After this you are liable for payment.
- You have the possibility to cancel your booking within 14 days after you have been accepted. You are responsible to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Conditions from WannaDance regarding Scandinavinan Open WCS 2023
Scandinavian Open West Coast Swing
Terms and conditions
Booking & Registration
- If we haven’t received your payment within 20 days after you have been accepted, your registration will automatically be canceled. If you made a couple registration and your partner has not paid, you will be placed in the singles waiting list and if we cannot offer you a spot you will be reimbursed minus bank fees.
- You have the possibility to cancel your booking as long as you have not paid for the pass. You are responsible to contact us at email@example.com to cancel your registration.
- You are responsible for providing us with accurate contact information so that we can reach you.
- Couple registrations will have priority before single registrations.
- Single registrations are accepted in due order after being paired with single registrations of the opposite dance role.
- You can be in different levels in a couple registration but make sure that you state in the registration which levels you wish to enter.
- In order to enter level 4, 5 or all-star you must provide us with your WSDC number.
- If you register for level 4, 5 or all-star and do not have the correct qualification you will automatically be placed in level 3 with the possibility to audition for higher levels.
- GDPR. According to the new data protection law that is applicable within the EU we need your personal information to allow you to use our digital services, to send information about the event you are attending, and individual offers.
- Once you have been accepted, you will receive a registration confirmation and payment instructions by email. You are responsible for checking your Spam folder.
- To confirm your registration and secure your spot, payment is due within 20 days after you have been accepted to the event. If you do not pay within the date stated in the confirmation email, we have the right to cancel your registration.
- If you need an extension on the due date of the payment, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you made a couple registration and one of the parties has not paid the invoice in time, the other party will be put on the waiting list. If the paid party (on the waiting list) does not get matched with the opposite dance role the payment will be refunded, with the exception of bank fees.
- Paid tickets are non-refundable.
- You can sell your spot to someone else, note that we charge an administration fee of 250 SEK.
- The person BUYING will have to pay normal bird price.
- The person BUYING will have to make a registration and type in the comment section whose spot he/she is buying.
- The person SELLING will have to contact us and let us know who will be buying the spot.
- Once the new pass is paid, the SELLER will be reimbursed minus admission cost and bank fees.
- You are transferring your spot and your dance role – leader is replaced by leader and follower by follower.
- If there are no spots available in other levels than the one you registered for, your spot is tied to the level you purchased.
- Scandinavian Open WCS reserves the right to change instructors if necessary.
- Scandinavian Open WCS reserves the right to change and adjust the schedule if necessary.
CogWork user agreement
User agreement and personal data policy
The booking service is provided by CogWork AB. It provides event booking
for participants and allows them to keep track of their information.
Companies and organizations can handle events, bookings, memberships, payments,
general ledger, customer communication and more.